Greenhouse Gas Consultant
Be The REAL difference in the world!
Since 2007, Environmental Accounting Services has helped governments, corporations, industry bodies, businesses, communities and educational institutions across the world to be part of a sustainable future.
We help our clients understand what they can do to mitigate their effect on the environment, meet their Paris Agreement obligations, and play their part in reducing climate change.
Our team of highly skilled technical experts is deeply passionate about what we do and who we do it for.
Headquartered on the shores of Lake Hawea, Otago, the team at EAS work in our head office and remotely across New Zealand.
We are searching for Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Consultants to join our team.
About the role
Our GHG consultants ensure the timely delivery of high-quality consultancy advice to national and international clients on greenhouse gas measurement reporting and verification.
They provide technical support to the project teams in the delivery of quality GHG advice to a cross-sector of clients across a wide range of government, industry, and social investment in New Zealand and overseas. This role provides the opportunity to travel internationally for training, conferences, workshops and field work.
You’ll also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new products and solutions at EAS to address GHG measurement, reporting and verification challenges.
- You will be a team player, have exceptional attention to detail, be a critical thinker and have a proven track record in data analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of GHG standards ISO 14064 required. Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a professional environment.
- A Master’s degree or PHD in Engineering/Science or similar.
Benefits of working at EAS:
We provide a forward thinking, respectful, collaborative, ethical, supportive and flexible working environment that values professional team growth, innovation and reliability
- 30-hour work week.
- Flexibility to work from home or in our comfortable office.
- Sick leave available to you on commencement.
- Commitment to training and professional development.
.For a full job description or to apply please email email@example.com