This notice explains how we collect and use your personal information, what we do with it and your right to see and change it.
Visitors to enviroaccounts.com (site) may be asked for personal information, including information about your:
- contact information,
- interactions with us.
Collection and use of Information
We collect your personal information in order to communicate with you, identify issues, track performance and ensure our website is working as effectively as it can.
We collect your personal information from forms and surveys, except for in user testing which may include other information gathering tools which the user will be informed about at the time of testing.
- Information is also collected in order to:
- improve our service,
- respond to feedback and comments,
- conduct surveys and share forms,
- conduct research,
- conduct usability testing of our website.
We do not use, share or transfer personal information in connection with the site except as set out in this notice.
You can use the site in its entirety without sharing any personal information.
You may opt out of personalised advertising here:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/a570330/opt-out-of-sponsored-messaging
- You can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Storage, sharing and deletion of information
If you provide personal information, it is held securely by Environmental Accounting Services and will not be retained once the insights have been documented and is no longer needed.
It may be shared with third-party contractors to the extent necessary for them to administer or work on the site, or to work on special projects with us.
We may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. Unless required by law, we will not disclose the names or email addresses of individuals who provide feedback to us or who provide us with submission forms without their consent.
Any personal identifying information gathered for user research is stored securely then deleted when the project is completed.
Statistical information and cookies
Statistical information collected
We use Google Analytics to collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the site. This information is aggregated and does not identify you personally. the information that Google Collects can be found here. This statistical information is accessible by website administrators and other Environmental Accounting Services Staff.
You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Your device,
- web browser,
- IP address,
- time zone,
- some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about:
- Individual web pages that you view,
- what websites or search terms referred you to the site,
- information about how you interact with the site.
We do this to:
- Monitor site usage,
- ensure our website works properly,
- support your experience using our site,
- deliver personalised ads and content
The cookies do not collect personal information.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit <http://www.allaboutcookies.org.>
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
If you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to New Zealand.
Access and correct your personal information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.